10.09.2008

Pumpkin Patch




Well this year it was just B Monkey and I at the pumpkin patch. G Monkey was at school. So I will need to take her out one of these days so she can get her pumpkin. So our MOPS group had the playdate at the pumpkin patch. It was a small patch and they had lots of gants. So it did bother B Monkey and his friends. But we made due and had a great time anyways. I just realized that I did not get a picture of B monkey with his pumpkin but I will. Just so you know I have a unique little Monkey, he choose an albino pumpkin. Didn't want anything to do with the Orange ones. So I will post some pictures. Some of the pictures didn't turn out cause the kids were swiping away the gnats and the end result when I finished taking the picture one kid or more looked like they were picking there nose, or jabbing their eyes with their fingers. So I choose not to post those pictures.

2 comments:

Christa said...

what is up with the nats by the way - i just walked the dog and they were ALL over?

Christa said...

so i gota ask has lil k said anything about "lets see what happens if we set my pumpkin on fire?" just curious....