10.17.2008

Here Comes the Flower Girl

So last night I had G Monkey try on the flower dress she's wearing for Auntie Steph's wedding. Well I need to have had her try it on two weeks ago. Now I am stuck fixing the darn thing. It's my own fault. I thought little miss G Monkey would grown into the size 4. Heck she's a 5/6 in most shirts. But for this dress it's a bit low cut. So I have to raise the neckline. I will do my best just don't really look at it really closely next Saturday... Now I'm wondering what kind of shoes I'll find for her to wear? Okay wish me great success on this adventure oh and Don't call on Sunday, that's when I'm doing the alterations on the dress...

I suppose you want to see pictures huh....

3 comments:

Christa said...

she looks just like a princess

Girl said...

She is a princess but she looks a little oh I don't know.... "are we done yet.. I'm not sure this is going to work for me... Oh Mommy I don't think I can be the flower girl... my tummy doesn't feel well"

God Love Brooke!!!

Kevin & Karen O'Dell said...

aww what a cute dress. are her bridesmaids weraing the same color ??? so pretty !!