10.28.2008

4 years today was Induction Day



Well I thought I'd post a little about 4 years ago. Today four years ago I was induced with our first child. B Monkey... We thought going to the hospital wow were going to be parents today. HAHAHA. B Monkey waited intil tomorrow to be born at 5:31am.

While driving to the hospital we pondered what will she look like do we have the right name, did we want to change the name, and then there was the what it the ultra sounds and doctor's were wrong and were having a boy. So we went through listing out boys names not coming up with any in agreement, but we did think about some. Then we got to the hospital and they started the process of induction. I was told not to eat but because of my gestational diabetes I was in deed aloud to eat breakfast since my blood sugar was low. But then no food for 24 hours, only ice chips. Stay tuned tomorrow I'll follow up. Wow 4 years sure has flown by....

No comments: