9.03.2008

Today is the day. Our G- Monkey started School

Well today began with many changes in this house. Our little G-Monkey started preschool. I know where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday she was learning football signs and learning to walk. Well not to be out done B-Monkey started another year at MOPPETS. Some of B-Monkey's old Sunday school teachers are in MOPS now and just marvel at how he's grown. He's not the same little boy. If I have some time later I'll do side by sides of the Monkeys from birth to today.
Okay back to the big event of the day. G-Monkey and preschool. So I of course took pictures of her eating her nutrious breakfast of eggs. :) Then of her in her first day of school outfit with her goodies for the first day of school.
What can I say she loves school.... She walked in and was like okay bye Mommy. I gave her a hug and a kiss, had her say bye to B-Monkey and she left us. B-Monkey of course chased her down, and I had to pick him up and take him crying out of the room. Poor kid. Then he kept crying and sniffiling G-Monkey's name. When we were ready to leave MOPS he said car G-Monkey's name. Meaning he wanted to go get G-Monkey. You've never seen a kid so happy to see his sister. She was like oh hi. Now let me be, I'm playing. I had to chase her down to leave. WOW. Well I'll post the pictures and look for more adventures of G-Monkey being in School now. I'm sure I will have plenty to say!

G-Monkey in the car after school she worked hard.

2 comments:

Christa said...

Congrats G-Monkey! Poor B-Monkey! It get's easier buddy!

Kevin & Karen O'Dell said...

so cute !!