9.29.2008

Here comes the ring bearer.....






Okay Ladies and Gentlemen,
So I include the gentlemen cause I don't know that any guy is reading this blog and if you are reading "show yourselves".... Okay so B and G Monkeys are in their cousin's wedding at the end of October. Both are getting excited about it. I only hope that things go well. Anyways, I needed to take B Monkey in to be fitted for his tux. G Monkey already has her dress, I will try it on her later and post pictures. So since I haven't posted any special pictures of B Monkey lately I thought I would post some pictures of him at the tux shop. Just so you all know B Monkey was so excited I couldn't keep him still to take any really good shots, those will have to wait until the wedding day. Okay so let us know what you think of the pictures....

2 comments:

Christa said...

daper dan...he looks like he is enjoying the monkey suit...no pun intended...handsome!

Kevin & Karen O'Dell said...

so cute !! it looks like he is going to be a professional wearing suits in his future ---