7.10.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY B MONKEY!


Today is B Monkey's Birthday! He's 2 years old today, where has the time gone. I was just telling Daddy Monkey, last night it seems like the last two years flew by. My little man is growing up. G Monkey doesn't like that it's B Monkey's birthday. How do I know, well she asked if we could change the birthday theme to Cinderella, and she's asking if she can blow out B Monkey's candle and open his gifts. Hhhmm sounds like it would then be her birthday! Oh wait that's what she wants. I will post pictures later of B Monkey and his friends partying down today. So far we've had a special birthday breakfast for him. For a kid that has been fussy about eating he sure scarfed (is that word) down those special pancakes. (Special means - some extra sugar and vanilla in the mix). Okay check back later for pictures. I need to go finish everything before B Monkey's friends get here.

2 comments:

Christa said...

ya know - he kind of has your smile

Brenda said...

I LOVE dat lil face!
He had such a great birthday party. I love how excite he was over McQueen!